- Work from a written and specific goals program and make mid-course corrections as needed to achieve my important personal and professional goals.
- Work to improve all my personal and professional relationships by listening to understand, staying in the moment, and by being trustworthy.
- Make every person I interact with feel important by treating them with dignity and respect.
- Make sure each person understands his or her specific role in making the team a success.
- Eliminate common timewasters and stay in high payoff activities.
- Teach others how to do more, how to do it better, and how to come closer and closer to their full potential.
- Learn from others as well as from books, CDs, and seminars.
- Focus on what I can control and not waste time on things I can’t control.
- Get individuals to mesh their goals with team goals.
- Pay attention, listen, and learn.
- Be optimistic and enthusiastic.
- Always be prepared.
- Lead by example.
- Develop a high sense of urgency for outcomes.
- Be patient with people, especially when they are being trained or learning something new.
- Accept personal responsibility and hold team members accountable.
- Act quickly to correct inappropriate behavior in a positive manner.
- Look for ways to show appreciation and show my appreciation often.
Have a Happy, Productive, & Profitable New Year!